Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beehive + Recycled = Rehive

This week, on Friday and Saturday, Upcycle Shed will be at Rehive! It is a reused clothing and accessories event put on by the folks at Beehive Bazaar. It is running from 12pm to 11:30 pm on Friday and from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday in Downtown Provo at Velour 135 N University Ave. See their website at www.beehivebazaar.com It is not clear how well the critters will play with others at this event, but I am going to give it a go and I am excited for the opportunity!

I have friends to thank for all of this. If I didn't get old household fabrics from others who wish donate their holey jeans (and other old household fabrics) instead of throwing them way, I wouldn't get to make as many critters. Thanks so much to Jon and Sheri, Kelly, and of course, my mother, who supports me in all my crazy creations.

There is a new critter in the works for the Rehive event. They are not completed yet, but here is a hint... they are this:

 photo 2d0cbb2b-82d7-4c2c-b6c6-4c8f01095169.jpg

Plus this:

 photo d7097c6c-dafd-45e3-b0bc-c6c17e57293a.jpg

I am excited to show the finished critter!

Although it is a busy week, Tutorial Friday is coming up. Keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment